Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Dear Instapeeps

I love Instagram because I love my iPhone and my daughter - although not necessarily in that order.

I don't really use it as a Social Media channel. I'm just taking snaps of my kid. The ones I like, I curate/post to Tumblr.

So I'm posting this here to tell you that I'm not trying to hog the instafeed, nor I am trying to pander for likes or comments as I fire off shot after shot of my little girl. Don't get me wrong, I like the likes and comments, and just last night I discovered there were quite a few. So thank you.

But mostly I'm just geeking the filters and playing with the tilt shift.

;-)

Two things:

1) The new Instagram update is great.

2) Followgram Me, which is a place to view your Instagram photos, is pretty cool. I'm here.







No comments:

Post a Comment