Monday, January 5, 2015

I Am A Complete Gun Nut

I'm a gun nut. Been a big fan of guns since I was a kid. Pretty sure my parents gave me my first gun; although, I can't remember as guns have always been part of my life.

Guns are VERY popular in my family and have been since like forever. We break them out big time during the holidays. As soon as someone walks in the door - BOOM! You can hardly get a word in edgewise without someone shoving a gun in your face.

People get all crazy when they talk about kids and guns in schools. I say give 'em to the teachers, too. Same with the lunch people, hall monitors, and janitors. Even the ones in charge of detention. But first and foremost, let's load our youngsters up with all kinds of guns. With the bullying and everything else, kids NEED guns. They need to feel safe and protected, loved. I can't imagine a world where kids didn't have access to guns. Heartbreaking.

Look, I'm not the only one who says happiness is a warm gun. Hello, The Beatles!

And all that open carry stuff - calm down, everyone! Much ado about not too much. I say, let your freak flag fly! Let everyone see that thing! Don't be shy - if you got it, flaunt it. Everyone else can just look out the corner of their eye and admire it, covet it. (Although, really, I'd like to see something where anyone who wants a gun can get one.)

Guns are the answer people. G U N S. Guns!.

Oh, wait. Crap. I meant hugs. Hugs. My bad. Carry on...

1 comment:

  1. Great ending!! I was wondering where all this was going. hugs to all...

    ReplyDelete